Aondong is the name of a place in korea.
Steamed chicken is different from food made with oven, Koreans make steamed chicken using hot water.
The tast is sweet and we uasually made it a little spicy. :)
chicken, potatoes(5), onion(1), korean leek, chinese noodles, soy sauce (10 spoons), sugar (5 spoons), wine (2 spoons), sesame oil (1 spoons), sesame (1 spoons), pepper, water
1. Soak the chicken in cool water for 20 minutes. (to remove blood)
2. Make a source by mixing soy sauce, sugar, wine, sesame oil, sesame, pepper.
3. Put chicken and water on the flying pan and mix the sauce(3/4)
4. Boil the mixture above.
5. Pour the sauce (1/4) onto five potatoes and one onion.
6. Soak the chinese noodle in hot water, until it is softened.
7. After potatoes are cooked put som korean leek and chinese noodle in the mixture.
Chinese noodle need a lot of water. When you have to add the water, you should add the sauce accordingly.